Donation Support Button

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

DINNER FOR ONE


I have been called many names over the decades.
Today, you can call me... Calvin.
Where I live is a very lonely, isolated place.
To kill some time, I record the foods and recipes I eat in my journal.
I stay here alone because humans are my enemy and my food.
But my best time is when I have a... Dinner For One!

CVD






DINNER FOR ONE

(Calico, California)



The taste of iron in the blood I drink is the tang that makes me tingle all over my body.
When my canines pierce an artery,
The rush of the thickness is syrup to my soul.
And as I always greedily gulp down my ambrosia-like drink of choice, 
My eyes widen as the ecstasy takes over what is left of my damned soul.
I could die right there,
As 40,154 moonlit nights before,
With my victim in my tight grip!


But when I spread a little blood on a plate and allow it to dry a little...
Oh my,
The now concentrated minerals and metals sparkle on my tongue like star bursts...
Bringing to life the deadness of the flesh of my tongue that only comes to life when that happens.
I rarely eat the flesh of my victims...
But, a slice of bread on the side of my plate so enhances the tastes.
Oh my,
What ingredients makes Meals For Vampires tasty sharp...
Only the blood,
Only the blood!

CVD


No comments:

Post a Comment